Monday, November 30, 2015

Master of the Mind


Being the master of your mind isn't some untold treasure. It's an actual state of mind that we all have. It's just we've been accustomed to swelling on past mistakes and shaming ourselves for our downfalls. Sometimes we think it's easier to abuse ourselves from the inside, while we play our negative scenarios in our mind. Sometimes we feel guilty for believing that we matter and that we can have our own dreams told through our lives I for one, truly know what it's like to keep myself in the dungeon on my mind where my words of hate, shame and sadness would echo off any sane thoughts l'd have. I believed had no voice. This all changed when was 18-19. l set myself free by realizing quickly that the thoughts we carry in our mind,.. Good or bad - will manifest in your day to day life. I'm grateful everyday for that life changing understanding.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment